Monday, February 22, 2016

Winter Anime 2015/16 Picks Plus

Just an add on to the last post, two extra anime I have started this in this season's airing anime!


Akagami no Shirayukihime 2 - If you haven't heard already, this is the second season of 'Snow White with Red Hair'. It's basically just picking up with where the last season left off. I very much enjoyed season 1 so it was definitely going to be continued by me. There's not much new I can say, the quality is pretty much the same as last season, wonderful characters, beautiful and very pleasing animation, if you liked the first season and want to see more, watch this.
      One thing that I am enjoying alot is the fact that Shirayuki is garnering quite a bit of admirers and it's fun to watch their expressions, blushes and flustered state!


Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm! - I remember why I picked this show now, I had read a brief summary of what this is about before it aired and it sounded like one of those fantasy sports like Air Gear. I really enjoyed Air Gear fyi, so I decided to give this a shot.
     So, in short it starts off with a new girl in school, she joins the Flying Circus (FC) team (sky racing basically) and has some latent talent for it or something. The team go and compete in tournaments facing opponents with unique strategies etc. etc. you know the sports drill.
     It's enjoyable actually! I figured with all those girls featured in the cover image, it wouldn't be as entertaining as I initially thought. Thankfully the dude in this sea of women doesn't seem at all interested in any of them romantically...yet. As well as that I think it's due to the amount of racing action? there is?  They just cram alot of scenes where they're just practicing flying about.. It's a fun little anime and if you don't mind a bit of fanservice (there's not buttloads (there is a lot of butts) but the FC outfits are skin-tight and leave little to the imagination) then give this a try. Hopefully the main character Kurashina doesn't get on your nerves or anything, some find it endearing, some find those characters torturous (that would be me), but I don't mind her here, which says something, in my opinion! It's a very simple, mindless anime but enjoyable none the less, be warned it's not apart of the higher-end spectrum this season so don't try to compare it with the likes of those as it will just fail, if you don't have time to fit this in, skip it.

That's it for now! Until next time! Hopefully that'll be Spring season, but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment